General Policy Details
- Coast Care Homes will not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your business with any third party.
- You agree that any information you may enter into an online form or send via email will be used, by us, only in the process of supplying information as requested, or in the process of supplying our services to you.
- If information you enter has the intent to abuse our Web Site or online systems for spamming or any other unlawful activity, we reserve the right to report any information entered to the associated companies or organisations used in connection with any such activity.
Collection and Storage of Information
- Information sent by a user will be stored only if need for future reference on computers or in hard copies. This information is only accessible by key members of staff that are involved with responding to enquiries.
- No information is stored on a web server or computer that is accessible via the internet or an unsecure connection.
Confidentiality and Security
- Coast Care Homes is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.